Toy Freddy is a new animatronic that appears in Five Nights at Freddy's 2. He is a designed version of Freddy Fazbear.
Toy Freddy looks similar to his other counterpart, being that he is a brown animatronic bear, with a lighter shade of brown coloring his stomach and muzzle. He also has blue eyes and blushed cheeks. Overall Toy Freddy appears to be more roundish than the original Freddy. His ears are also smaller and more oval in shape. He wears a black bow tie and two buttons of the same color beneath it, as well as a top hat with a red stripe, and carries a microphone. It should also be noted that upon entering the Office his eyes will turn a glossy black.
Unlike the regular Freddy Fazbear , Toy Freddy will activate on the first two nights. He begins the night on the Show Stage, then makes his way to the player's office. As he is going down the main hallway towards the player, his position can be revealed using the flashlight.
Also, while Toy Freddy is leaning into the Office, the player can quickly put on the Freddy Fazbear head to prevent him from entering. When he is in the Office and the player lowers the monitor, Toy Freddy will stand in front of the desk with blackened eyes while the lights flicker, and he vanishes promptly after. The player must immediately put on the Freddy Fazbear head to prevent a game-over. If the player fails to put on the head in time Toy Freddy will return and attack once the player removes the head. He also has the ability to force the monitor down and remove the Fazbear head if it wasn't put on fast enough.
- Toy Freddy is the only animatronic to return to the Show Stage during the night.
- Clicking Toy Freddy's nose on the poster in The Office that reads "CELEBRATE!" in the PC version of the game will emit the same squeak as Freddy's did in the same circumstance from the first game. This does not work in the mobile version.
- Like his original counterpart, Toy Freddy holds his microphone while hunting the player.
- Unlike the original Freddy, Toy Freddy is active during Night 1 and Night 2.
- When Toy Freddy is on the Show Stage, he can be clearly seen with his eyelashes, yet when he moves from the location, they are no longer visible.
- Upon entering The Office, Toy Freddy is the only animatronic who stands near the right side of the room, unlike the old animatronics, who stand directly in the center or left of the room.